Our trained and experienced providers at Legacy IVF offer a wide selection of reproductive surgeries to treat health conditions known to contribute to infertility. You will be well-cared for both pre- and post-surgery to ensure that you are informed and as comfortable as possible. Most reproductive surgical procedures offered are minimally-invasive and performed on an outpatient basis.
What Reproductive Surgery Treats
Reproductive surgery can be used to treat various conditions of the reproductive system, including those relating to the fallopian tubes, uterus, and ovaries. Surgery can also be an effective treatment option for conditions such as endometriosis, fibroids, and uterine polyps which can all contribute to fertility problems.
Best Candidates for Reproductive Surgery
After a thorough consultation with our team consisting of a medical history assessment and examination, we can help you determine whether you are a suitable candidate for reproductive surgery. To help correct infertility, we offer a range of procedures such as:
- Tuboplasty: Procedures that involve the repair or reconstruction of the fallopian tubes
- Uterine Septum Resection: Procedures used to correct the abnormal development of the uterus
- Endometriosis Surgery: Procedures performed to remove tissue that grows outside of the uterine cavity.
- Myomectomy for Fibroids: Procedures performed to remove usually benign tumors from the uterus
- Ovarian Cystectomy: Procedures performed to remove usually benign cysts from the ovaries
- Polypectomy: Procedures used to remove polyps that form in the uterine cavity